Spring session - January thru May
For Ages: 7-9
The objective of this class is to introduce fine art and fine art techniques to students. Students will dive into working with different art mediums such as graphite pencil, chalk pastels, acrylic paint, and watercolor paint while learning different techniques in a fun creative judgment-free environment. They will be introduced to different art periods and famous artists while they dabble in those art styles.
Topics to be covered:
- Color Theory: ( color mixing) creating shades and tones
- Drawing Techniques: Shading + creating value
- Painting Techniques: Brush Work + layering paint
- Important art figures
- Discussing themes in art together as a class to create an art community.
- This session consists of 16 studio classes + 8 online project tutorials your student can participate in at home.
Instructor: Ms. Lizzy / Ms. Caroline
When: Wednesdays 4 to 5 pm
Dates: 01/16, 01/23, 01/30, 02/06, 02/13, 02/20, 02/27, 03/06, 03/13, 03/20, 04/03, 04/10, 04/17, 04/24, 05/01, 05/08
Makeup class date: 05/15, 05/22 (these dates will become available only if necessary)
Tuition: $449 Split payment option available. Call us if you would like that.
Contact phone: 331-229-8527
Class location: A Colorful Affair
124 s Webster st #102, Naperville, IL 60546
All art supplies will be provided at the start of class and must be brought to every session. Maximum class limit: 8 students