Mother’s Day weekend at A Colorful Affair
Friday, Saturday & Sunday May 10, 11, 12
12 PM - 8 PM Friday | 11AM - 8PM Saturday | 11AM - 5PM Sunday
We’ve got you covered. Mother’s Day is around the corner, and it’s time to make feel extra special. Come on over and spend quality time at A Colorful Affair! Bring mom/ favorite aunt/ wife and impress her a handcrafted experience she will cherish forever! Mother’s Day at A Colorful Affair is easy, happy and colorful. When you walk in, our artists will walk you through an experience of your choice of signature candle making, artisan soap making or exfoliating scrubs you make with your favorites.
Choose one experience from the following activities:
- Hand pour your signature soy candle
- Make a Shea Butter artisan soap loaf bar
- Whip up an exfoliating all natural body scrub
Children are welcome - these experiences are fun for kids ages 8 to 99!
Your ticket includes:
- One experience of your choice
- A special sweet treat for each person
- An old fashioned Polaroid photo Mom will love to hand on her refrigerator!
- Candles and soaps poured by 6 PM on Friday and Saturday and 3 PM on Sunday can be picked up the same day because they take 90 minutes to set. Candles and soaps poured after 6 PM on Friday or Saturday and 3 PM on Sunday can be picked up another day during open studio hours.
- Plan on 45 - 60 minutes from the time you walk in the door to the time you are leaving for your next adventure (could be more or less depending on how busy the studio is).